1. Pre heat oven to 200c, fan forced.
2. Cut each large square of pastry into 4 equal squares.
3. Brush mustard over each pastry and sprinkle with parmesan
4. Place the sausage at one end of the pastry and roll up halfway. If desired, use a pastry cutter to cut small round disks out of the pastry, then continue to roll over like a sausage roll, so the holes are on the top, and the pastry joins on the bottom.
5. Trim off any excess pastry and stick the discs to the top for garnish.
6. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for approximately 10 minutes, until golden and cooked.