1 packet Harvey Beef sausages
1 packet Harvey Beef burgers
400ml tomato pizza sauce
500g shredded mozzarella
2 onions, finely sliced
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 long red chilies, finely sliced
For the pizza base:
7 g dried yeast
675 g strong bakers’ flour
65ml olive oil
430g cold water
1. Cook the meats to individual packet instructions, allow to cool. Slice the sausages and crumble the burger patties.
2.Sauté the onions in a frypan with a little oil & salt until soft, add sugar and cook for 5 minutes over a low heat to caramelize.
3. For the dough, place all ingredients into bowl and knead for 10 mins until dough is shiny. weigh dough into 300g pieces and roll into balls. Rest for at least 1 hour or best result is to refrigerate over-night with a cloth over top.
4. Pre heat fan forced oven to 220C
5. Roll dough into circles, place onto a baking tray or pizza board lightly dusted with semolina or flour.
6. Top pizza with tomato base and generously scatter meat, cheese, onions and chillies over the top .
7. Put in oven and cook till golden, approximately 12 minutes, cut and serve.