Kate Flower's Snacking Platter of Rosemary and Garlic Sausage Koftas with Garlic Yoghurt Dipping Sauce and Seasonal Crudites
1 pack of Harvey Beef Gourmet Selection Rosemary and Garlic Sausages
1 Tbsp olive oil
Yoghurt Dipping Sauce
1 cup Greek yoghurt
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp dried mint
1 tsp dried oregano
2 Tbsp parsley, finely diced
Salt and pepper to taste
Use what is fresh and in season to dip into the delicious yoghurt sauce.
We used: Dutch carrots, snow peas, qukes and red capsicum
Preheat oven 180 °C
1. Soak 12 wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes
2. Cut each sausage in equal halves to make 12 smaller sausages
3. Gently slit the sausage skin with scissors and peel away from meat, maintaining the sausage shape
4. Thread the skewers through the sausages
5. Place kebabs on a lined baking tray and drizzle with oil.
6. Bake for 6 minutes before turning kebabs and cooking for a further 6 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, prepare yoghurt dipping sauce by stirring together all ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed.
8. Serve kofta as finger food with vegetable crudités and yoghurt dipping sauce