Kate Flower's Greek Style Parsley and Garlic Meatball Pocket with Hummus, Picked Onion and Fresh Salad
1 pack of Harvey Beef Gourmet Selection Parsley and Garlic Meatballs
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 pack of six pita pockets
2 X 200g tub Hummus (or 400g from a larger tub)
3 vine ripened tomatoes, sliced
1 jar sliced pickled red onions
1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
6 Tbsp of your family's favourite relish
1. Heat pita pockets as per packet instructions
2. Add oil to a large fry pan and place over medium-high heat.
3. Add meatballs to the pan in batches and cook through (7-10 minutes)
4. Remove meatballs from heat and keep warm.
1. Open pita pockets and spoon in 2 Tbsp hummus, spreading to the edges
2. Fill with lettuce, tomato and pickled red onion
3. Top with three meatballs, pushing gently into the hummus to help hold in place
4. Add a drizzle your favourite relish
5. Serve with additional hummus on the side or wrap in baking paper to enjoy later for lunch or a picnic.