Slaughter Floor Labourers
About the Opportunity
Harvey Beef’s Slaughter Floor Department is currently expanding and looking for labourers who can be trained and undertake many roles.
About the Role
- Cleaning of allocated area of slaughter floor
- Sort products on table and placing into plastic bags
- Push cartons along manual roller conveyor to labeller
- Carry product in buckets
- Measure and weigh product to customer requirements
- Pack tripe into product cartons and carry and shift them to weigh area
- Adhere to quality control checks
- Commitment to company safety and quality standards
- Able to work on repetitive tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Good listening skills and approachable
- Team player able to relate with all levels of staff
- Previous experience in a physical demanding role and fast paced environment
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Able to work long shift, 9.50 hours a day
What’s in it for you:
Based in one of the fastest growing shires in Western Australia, 140kms south of Perth, Harvey offers a relaxed lifestyle in the heart of farmlands and close to beaches:
- Attractive salary and remuneration packages
- Free onsite parking
- Convenient canteen facilities and close to town
Our organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
If you are a person with a positive, energetic outlook we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your letter addressing the above selection criteria together with your CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. We look forward to hearing from you!
Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentially. Only applications with a resume and contact details will be considered. Only applicants with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close: 28/08/2021
Send CVs to: email@example.com
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000