Skilled Beef Boners, Slaughterpersons, Slicers and Packers
About Harvey Beef:
Established in 1919, Harvey Beef is the state’s largest processor of high-quality beef for local and international markets. This is a great opportunity for you to join an industry leading West Australian meat processing company. Based in Harvey Western Australia, Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest Beef Processor.
Positions are available for the following:
- Slaughter Persons
- Knife Hands
- Previous demonstrated experience in a butchering or meat processing role will be highly regarded.
- Qualifications towards butchering or meat processing.
- Previous Knife Hand, Boning, Slaughtering experience and skills in a large scale processing environment.
- Experience operating Band Saw or Mincers within a processing environment.
- Physically fit with the ability to work within a highly proactive and successful team.
- Knowledge of food hygiene and government regulations.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Ability to pass a ‘Drug and Alcohol’ screen – Harvey Beef is a 100% Drug & Alcohol free site.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentially. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
Applications close: 09/10/2020
Send CVs to: email@example.com
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000