Skilled Beef Boners, Slaughterpersons, and Slicers
About Harvey Beef:
Harvey Beef is the state’s largest processor of high-quality beef for local and international markets, underpinned by an absolute commitment to workplace safety, growth, investment, customer service, quality and animal welfare. Harvey Beef operates as part of the Harvest Road businesses and is owned by Tattarang, which is Australia’s largest and fastest-growing private investment group, founded by Andrew and Nicola Forrest.
Expressions of Interest are requested for experienced:
- Slaughter Persons
- Knife Hands
Candidates with the following are encouraged to apply:
- Slaughtering (Slaughter Persons)
- Slicing meat to company specifications (Beef Slicers)
- Bone Beef to company specifications (Beef Boners)
- Prepare Primal for slicing, Trim Carcass to specifications (Knife hands)
Full Time Rate $31.90 to $32.61 per hour for skilled Boners, Butchers and Slicers plus Extra Incentive payable when working in the team.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a butchering or meat processing role will be highly regarded.
- Qualifications towards butchering or meat processing.
- Previous Knife Hand, Boning, Slaughtering experience and skills in a large scale processing environment.
- Experience operating Band Saw or Mincers within a processing environment.
- Physically fit with the ability to work within a highly proactive and successful team.
- Knowledge of food hygiene and government regulations.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Ability to pass a ‘Drug and Alcohol’ screen – Harvey Beef is a 100% Drug & Alcohol free site.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please click here! We look forward to hearing from you!
Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentiality Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
Due to advice from the Chief Health Officer, Harvey Beef is included in Group 1 industries determined as high-risk environments, because they are required to interact with people with an increased risk of being infected with COVID-19 or people vulnerable to COVID-19; or are necessary to avoid catastrophic risk to the safety of the community and are therefore required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please be aware that ONLY candidates vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated within the required time-frame or having a valid exemption will be considered.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close: 31/03/2023
Send CVs to: email@example.com
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000