Skilled Beef Boners, Slaughterpersons, and Slicers
About Harvey Beef:
Established in 1919, Harvey Beef is the state’s largest processor of high-quality beef for local and international markets. This is a great opportunity for you to join an industry leading West Australian meat processing company. Based in Harvey Western Australia, Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest Beef Processor.
Expressions of Interest are requested for experienced:
- Slaughter Persons
- Knife Hands
Candidates with the following are encouraged to apply:
- Slaughtering (Slaughter Persons)
- Slicing meat to company specifications (Beef Slicers)
- Bone Beef to company specifications (Beef Boners)
- Prepare Primal for slicing, Trim Carcass to specifications (Knife hands)
- Previous demonstrated experience in a butchering or meat processing role will be highly regarded.
- Qualifications towards butchering or meat processing.
- Previous Knife Hand, Boning, Slaughtering experience and skills in a large scale processing environment.
- Experience operating Band Saw or Mincers within a processing environment.
- Physically fit with the ability to work within a highly proactive and successful team.
- Knowledge of food hygiene and government regulations.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Ability to pass a ‘Drug and Alcohol’ screen – Harvey Beef is a 100% Drug & Alcohol free site.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please click here! We look forward to hearing from you!
Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentiality Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close: 30/10/2021
Send CVs to: email@example.com
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000