Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest beef exporter and has a modern meat processing facility in the South West town of Harvey. Harvey Beef has embarked on an exciting period of improvement and change within the business.
As part of the Human Resource Department, you will report directly to the HR Manager and be responsible for the management of the recruitment function for the whole business (Harvey Beef and the wider Harvest Road Group), through a broad range of recruitment activities. We are looking for someone with strong recruitment experience in a blue-collar environment with the ability to initiate new ideas and have the motivation to continuously learn and improve.
- Responsible for the management and oversight of recruitment across more than one location
- Conduct job interviews and reference checks to ensure candidates skills and qualifications match the job requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of labour legislation, implementing required changes to keep
company recruitment processes compliant.
- Act as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Develop and maintain advertising and new opportunities to recruit talent across the business
- Assist the HR Manager with the Talent Planning Process.
- Manage other HR functions as delegated
- Previous exposure to high volume blue-collar recruitment and Fair Work legislation.
- Able to negotiate and interpret different Awards, understand Work Cover legislation and
determining fitness for work.
- A broad understanding of a range of HR functions
- Able to manage a hiring process to ensure the staffing needs of an organization are fully met
- Cert IV in HR or higher
- Meat Industry experience would be an advantage
Harvey Beef is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug free work place.
Applications close 28th December 2018
If you are a person with a positive energetic outlook we look forward to hearing from you. Please
submit your letter addressing the above selection criteria together with your CV and email to
email@example.com. Please ensure you put your name and the position title being applied
for in the subject line. This position is based in Harvey, WA. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close: 28/12/2018
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000