Manufacturing Technician (Electrical)
About the Company:
This is a great opportunity for you to join an industry leading West Australian meat processing company and utilise your strong background in Electrical Maintenance. Based in Harvey Western Australia, Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest Beef Processor and is currently going through a very exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting production staff with operating equipment, attending electrical and mechanical breakdowns and performing electrical and mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance.
We are looking for a team member that has:
- A Grade Electrician Certificate III
- Experience in automated food production & packaging will be an advantage.
- Strong fault finding and troubleshooting skills in industrial electronics, PLC’s, Pneumatics and automated equipment.
- A good communicator.
- Mechanical skills are highly regarded.
- A dedicated team member with a positive attitude and great personality.
- Strong PC and software literate.
- Promote, implement and support safe working practices, both within the maintenance team and across the site.
- PLC & VSD, HV Switching Gear, Electrical Drawings, work unsupervised, Test & Tag, Allen Bradley, Trouble Shooting, Safety, Ammonia Refrigeration.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentially. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
Applications close: 09/10/2020
Send CVs to: email@example.com
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000