This is a great opportunity for you to join an industry leading West Australian meat processing company and utilize your strong background in Electrical Maintenance. Based in Harvey Western Australia, Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest Beef Processor and is currently going through a very exciting period of growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor you will be responsible for electrical maintenance, fault finding and project work.
We are looking for a team member that has:
- Western Australian A Grade Electrical License – essential
- Hydraulic & pneumatic system experience
- Vacuum packaging machines experience
- Allen Bradley PLC & VSD experience highly advantageous
- Strong fault finding Experience in Electrical and Mechanical Automated Systems
- Food processing equipment experience would be advantageous
- Proven background in electrical maintenance
- Promote, implement and support safe working practices, both within the maintenance team and across the site.
- Ammonia refrigeration system, HV LV Switching, Scada and Project experience would be advantageous however the right candidate may be trained in these requirements.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to interpret electrical drawings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A drive for continual business improvement
What’s in it for you:
Based in one of the fastest growing shires in Western Australia, 140kms south of Perth, Harvey offers a relaxed lifestyle in the heart of farmlands and close to beaches:
- Attractive salary and remuneration packages.
- Free onsite parking
- Convenient canteen facilities and close to town
Our organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
If you are a person with a positive, energetic outlook we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your letter addressing the above selection criteria together with your CV and email to email@example.com or click here to apply.
Due to advice from the Chief Health Officer, Harvey Beef is included in Group 1 industries determined as high-risk environments, because they are required to interact with people with an increased risk of being infected with COVID-19 or people vulnerable to COVID-19; or are necessary to avoid catastrophic risk to the safety of the community and are therefore required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 with the first dose by 1 December 2021. Please be aware that ONLY candidates vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated within the required timeframe, or having a valid exemption will be considered.
Harvey Beef is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applications are confidential.
Applications close: 10/12/2021
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000