About the Opportunity
Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest beef exporter and has a modern meat processing facility in the South West town of Harvey. This is an opportunity for you to join the highly successful livestock team and gain an understanding of livestock management and planning.
About the Role
As a Livestock Planner at Harvey Beef you will be required to assist the livestock team with daily data entry, managing production objectives, communicating with producers and agents whilst ensuring the daily production target is met. A proven understanding of livestock or working within a planning based role will be required for the successful candidate. This role will allow you to take the next step in your career and learn more about both the livestock and meat industry. Key Responsibilities include:
- Schedule booking for producers/agents
- Effective Communication with producers/agents
- Correlate daily production program to Emydex appointments
- Create producer feedback
- Check MSA grading data
- NLIS reconciliation
- Manage producer feedback to relevant persons
- Manage livestock contracts
- Inspect scheduled cattle
- Previous experience of livestock production
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
- High level of customer service and excellent organisational skills
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- Ability to work in diverse and dynamic environment
- Understanding of Emydex will be beneficial
What’s in it for you:
Based in one of the fastest growing shires in Western Australia, 140kms south of Perth, Harvey offers a relaxed lifestyle in the heart of farmlands and close to beaches:
- Attractive salary and remuneration packages.
- Free onsite parking
- Convenient canteen facilities and close to town
Our organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
If you are a person with a positive, energetic outlook we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your letter addressing the above selection criteria together with your CV and email to email@example.com or click here.
Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close: 26/08/2021
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000