Full Time Security Officer
About Harvey Beef:
Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest beef exporter with a modern meat processing facility in the South West town of Harvey. The Company has embarked on an exciting period of improvement and growth within the business.
About The Opportunity:
We seek a highly motivated and reliable Security Officer to join the Harvey Beef security team. The applicant must be capable to provide an effective and responsive first aid, plant security and product monitoring capability whilst working a 2-day, 2-night, 4 days off roster. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Control access and entry to site
- Conduct foot or vehicle patrols, monitor site to provide visible deterrence to unauthorized intrusions
- Monitor CCTV and report on security and surveillance systems, gate access control systems and plant / process failure alarms.
- Provide primary First Aid injury treatment, triage assessments and referrals and alcohol or drug screening.
- Monitor and initiate emergency response to onsite automatic fire panel alarms.
- Coordinate action to evacuate site or contact external emergency agencies.
- Conduct monitoring, inspections and checks of plant areas.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability working across days and nights weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
- Physically fit to walk the site, climb stairs, open and shut doors.
- Can prioritise own work loads, multi task and think strategically.
- A Team person with excellent timekeeping, accuracy with an eye for detail.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid – current.
- Strong and recent experience providing First aid treatment and patient care.
- Current motor driver’s license class C.
- Collect Pathology Specimens (Alcohol and Drugs – oral / urine).
- Current National Police clearance and eligibility to be registered for a firearm license (Corporate).
- Highly developed communication skills to write and record details and comprehend English to a high standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Computer literate in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Information Leader) and ability to learn new IT systems and software.
- Certificate II Security Operations
- Crowd Control License.
- HLTSS00027 Occupational first aid.
- Emergency Services Agencies or trade qualification (highly desirable).
Harvey Beef is an equal opportunity employer and we operate in a drug free workplace.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentially. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
Applications close: 09/10/2020
Send CVs to: email@example.com
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000