Experienced Livestock Handler
About Harvey Beef:
Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest beef exporter and has a modern meat processing facility in the South West town of Harvey. Harvey Beef has embarked on an exciting period of improvement and change within the business.
As part of the Livestock team you will report directly to the Livestock Supervisor and assist with management of the cattle yards in the Harvey Beef processing plant. Harvey Beef promotes and practices a high level of animal welfare, the successful candidate will have exceptional knowledge and experience with top tier animal welfare.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of this Role include:
- Movement of cattle.
- Cleaning of pens, troughs and animals.
- Stock control/reconciliation.
- Liaising with delivery drivers.
- Able to rotate on day shift and afternoon shift.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Include:
- Team player able to relate with all levels of staff.
- Able to follow directions.
- Previous experience working with livestock is a must.
- An understanding of safe work procedures.
- Knowledgeable in Animal Welfare.
- Computer literate.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Harvey Beef is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications are treated with complete confidentially. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
Applications close: 06/10/2020
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000