Case Ready QA Officer
This is a great opportunity for you to join a well-known, Western Australian meat processing company and utilize your strong background within the food industry. Based in Harvey, Western Australia, Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest Beef Processor and are currently going through a very exciting period of growth. This role will be instrumental in assisting all QA activities in the Case Ready Production room.
As the QA Officer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that all product and food safety obligations are maintained
- Ensuring that all customer and country requirements are being adhered to
- Oversee and maintain label compliance
- Manage price and label changes within the system
- Oversee product testing requirements such as shelf life and retention sampling schedules
- Assist in developing new product ranges and improving existing ranges, including label review to compliance requirements, assembling nutritional panels and ingredients list.
- Investigate and respond to customer feedback as required
- Create and update reports as requested for management review
- Computer literate with knowledge in Excel, I Leader and Bizerba systems preferred
- Experience with label creation and compliance
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A drive for continual business improvement.
- High motivation levels with a willingness to work
- Meat processing knowledge
- HACCP trained
- A degree in food science / technology or similar with previous experience within the industry would be highly regarded.
This position for a Quality Assurance officer is for Case Ready Production. You will be working in the case ready room that will include day shift, weekend and public holiday shifts.
If this internal opportunity sounds like you, please register your interest with James in HR, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter outlining your experience. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Applications close: 28/06/2019
Send CVs to: email@example.com
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000