Boning Room Supervisor
About Harvey Beef:
This is a great opportunity for you to join a well-known, West Australian meat processing company and utilize your strong background within the food industry. Based in Harvey Western Australia, Harvey Beef is West Australia’s largest Beef Processor and are currently going through a very exciting period of growth. This role will be instrumental in assisting all Boning Room activities, ensuring production levels remain high.
As the Boning Room Supervisor, your main responsibility will be to manage the operating activities of the boning room to ensure that the needs of team members, suppliers and customers are met whilst achieving optimum yields and cost effectiveness. Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all product, food safety obligations are maintained
- Full understanding of Standard Carcass Trim
- Ability to liaise with other Supervisors to ensure product flow
- Ensure integrity and quality of product is maintained
- Upholding a safe working culture amongst all staff
- Ensure Company Policies and Procedures are being complied with at all times
- Scheduling production to meet customer specifications
- Monitor manning requirements
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Include:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven people management skills
- A drive for continual business improvement.
- High motivation levels with a willingness to work
- Meat processing knowledge
- HACCP trained (not essential)
- A good understanding of Occupational Health & Safety.
If you are a person with a positive energetic outlook we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your cover letter addressing the above selection criteria together with your CV and email to: email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close: 28/06/2019
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000