Theo Kalogeracos’s Beef Brisket Pizza
- 1 pack of Harvey Beef Smoky American Brisket, approximately 700-800gm
- Theo’s Rib Rub
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp cracked pepper
- 1 pizza base – store bought or homemade
- 1 clove of garlic
- 90g mozzarella
- 1 cup of shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup of thinly shredded red apple with the skin on
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
Method – Creating the Pizza
- Finely chop the clove of garlic and rub over the pizza base
- Add the ripped mozzarella and 2 cups of the beef brisket
- Place in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 5-7 minutes
- While the pizza is cooking, make the apple slaw. Combine the red cabbage and apple together in a bowl adding the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Once combined add to a mason’s jar.
- Remove the pizza and slice
- Spread the apple slaw on top and serve.
The combination of the slow cooked brisket and apple slaw on the crusty pizza base is just delicious!