TEAM ARGENTINA’S EYE FILLET WITH SARZA CRIOLLA, FRIES & SCRAMBLED EGGS
4 Harvey Beef eye fillet steaks
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp rosemary, chopped
250g oven chips
1 tbsp chives, chopped
For the Sarza Criolla
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 red & 1 green capsicum, chopped
2 large tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients for the Sarza Criolla together and leave to marinade.
2. Cook the fries as per the packet instructions.
3. Season the steaks with thyme, rosemary, salt & pepper and place on grill. Cook for 4 mins or to your liking and then flip and cook for a further 4 mins. Remove from grill, cover with foil and rest for 5 mins.
4. Meanwhile beat the eggs, heat a fry-pan on a medium heat with a splash of oil. Cook eggs until scrambled to your liking. Mix eggs and cooked chips together and sprinkle chives on top.
5. Serve beef topped with the salsa and with the eggs & fries on the side.