Stuart Law’s Garlic & Rosemary Rump with Japanese Slaw
1 Harvey Beef Garlic & Rosemary Beef Rump
2 cups red cabbage, shredded
½ head endive, shredded
80g snow peas, shredded
1 large carrot, shredded
½ cup edamame
¼ bunch radishes, shredded
4 spring onions, finely sliced
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp miso paste
100ml rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp maple syrup
200ml grapeseed oil
For the rump
- Preheat oven to 170ºC. Unwrap beef and put in roasting tray.
- Cook for 1 hour per kg, until internal temp is 64-68ºC.
- Cover with foil for 10 mins, while you make the slaw.
- Shred all ingredients and keep to one side.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over the slaw.
- Toss to coat well.
Slice the beef rump into 1cm slices and serve with the slaw on the side