- 1 packet Harvey Beef Angus Beef Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices tasty cheese
- 150g rocket
- 1 pkt Tortilla chips
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapenos
- 8 tbsp sour cream
For the guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ diced red onion
- 1 tomato finely diced
- Juice ½ lime
- 5 drops tabasco
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel, deseed and dice the avocado, then in a mixing bowl combine with onion, tomato, lime and tabasco, crushing the avocado into a chunky spread.
- Heat a fry pan or grill until very hot. Grill burgers for 4 minutes on each side, turn again and cook for another 4 minutes. Top with cheese and cover for 2 minutes to allow to melt.
- Mix sour cream and jalapenos together, season with salt and pepper.
- Grill bread and assemble burger with generous amount of guacamole, crushed tortilla, burger, lettuce and sour cream.