Slow Cooker Pulled Smoky American Brisket in Soft Tacos with Avocado Salsa & Smoky Paprika Sour Cream
600g Harvey Beef Smoky American Brisket
2 1/2 cups low-salt beef stock
12 small soft tacos
1 baby Cos lettuce
For the salsa
½ red onion
¼ bunch coriander
6 drops tabasco
2 tsp lime juice
1 tbsp olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper
For the Sour Cream
½ cup sour cream
1 tbsp smoky paprika
Sea salt & pepper
- Remove brisket from packet and transfer to slow cooker pot with all its marinade. Pour over beef stock – it should be enough to cover the beef, if not top up with a little water.
- Cook on a low setting for 6-8 hours or until beef is very tender. When it is cooked remove, reserving the liquid and pull into long stands removing any excess fat.
- Finely chop the salsa ingredients and combine.
- Stir together paprika & salt & pepper
- Warm the tacos as per packet instructions and spread with salsa. Top with pulled beef, and a dollop of sour cream & pieces of Cos lettuce.