Sausages baked in puff pastry with mustard & parmesan
1 packet Harvey Beef Angus Sausages
4 sheets puff pastry
8 tbsp Dijon mustard
8 tbsp parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Pre heat oven to 200c, fan forced.
- Cut each large square of pastry into 4 equal squares.
- Brush mustard over each pastry and sprinkle with parmesan
- Place the sausage at one end of the pastry and roll up halfway. If desired, use a pastry cutter to cut small round disks out of the pastry, then continue to roll over like a sausage roll, so the holes are on the top, and the pastry joins on the bottom.
- Trim off any excess pastry and stick the discs to the top for garnish.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for approximately 10 minutes, until golden and cooked.