Porterhouse Steak with Roasted Baby Potatoes, Sautéed Broccolini & Chilli, Herbed Sour Cream
2 Harvey Beef Porterhouse steaks
300g baby potatoes
1 bunches broccolini
1 long red chilli
100ml herbed sour cream
- Remove the steak from the packet, season with salt & pepper & rub in a little oil.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c, cut potatoes in halves or quarters, toss in 1 tbsp olive oil, season with salt & pepper. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Heat a large frypan to a high heat, trim the broccolini ends & slice the chilli (remove seeds if desired.)
- Sear the steaks for 4 minutes each side, put aside to rest. Using the same pan, wipe or rinse the pan in a little water, then over a high heat add a tablespoon of oil, add the chilli and sauté for 1 minute, add broccolini and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Serve alongside steak & potatoes, drizzle with herbed sour cream.