Mini Beef & Feta Meatballs with Farfalle Pasta, Pumpkin & Baby Spinach
500g Harvey Beef Mince
200g Australian Fetta
300g Farfalle Pasta
400g Butternut Pumpkin
60g Baby Spinach
- Pre-heat oven to 180c. Peel & cut pumpkin into a small 2cm dice, toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil & roast for 15 minutes.
- Add beef mince to a large bowl, crumble in half of the fetta cheese. Season with salt & pepper. Use your hands to mix well until a firm ball forms. Mould into small even sized balls.
- Cook pasta to packet instructions, then drain and reserve around ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Heat a large frypan to a high heat, fry meatballs until golden and cooked through. Add the pasta, water, roasted pumpkin & baby spinach and toss gently.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining fetta cheese.