- 2 x Harvey Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 x fresh corn cob, cut in half
- 12 x vine ripened cherry tomatoes
- 150g button mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Murray River pink salt
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, crushed
- 2 medium Royal Blue Potatoes, cut in to 1 cm thick chips
- 2 sprigs rosemary, 1 chopped and 1 whole for garnish
- Sea salt to season & olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190c, toss potatoes in 1 tbsp of olive oil & chopped rosemary and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Preheat cast iron grill or barbeque grill plate until very hot, season steaks with salt and pepper, and rub with olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium rare or until your liking, then remove to a plate to rest for 3 mins.
- Season corn cob, toss with oil and char on grill for 4 minutes each side till a dark golden colour is achieved.
- Season mushrooms, toss with oil and char for 1 minute on each side, then remove to a bowl and glaze with balsamic vinegar.
- Toss cherry tomatoes in olive oil and bake in 190c oven for 6 minutes until blistered.
- To serve, carve steak and layer, sprinkle with pink salt & peppercorns and garnish with rosemary.