- 4 x Harvey Beef Premium Eye Fillet Steaks
- 4 x firm yellow peaches, quartered & stones removed
- 250g marinated feta cheese
- 50ml balsamic glaze
- 100g fresh lettuce leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt flakes & cracked black pepper
- Preheat BBQ grill plate until very hot.
- Rub peaches with a little olive oil and cook on grill for 30 seconds, remove, sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Season steaks with sea salt and pepper and grill for 3 minutes on each side, turn down heat and close lid for 3 more minutes. For medium rare check for 52c internal using a digital meat thermometer. Rest on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice beef in to thin slices, arrange salad leaves on the plate, top with peaches, crumbled feta, drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil.