Harvey Beef meat lover’s pizza with beef sausages, beef burgers, caramelized onion, cheese & tomato
1 packet Harvey Beef sausages
1 packet Harvey Beef burgers
400ml tomato pizza sauce
500g shredded mozzarella
2 onions, finely sliced
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 long red chilies, finely sliced
For the pizza base
7 g dried yeast
675 g strong bakers’ flour
65ml olive oil
430g cold water
- Cook the meats to individual packet instructions, allow to cool. Slice the sausages and crumble the burger patties.
- Sauté the onions in a frypan with a little oil & salt until soft, add sugar and cook for 5 minutes over a low heat to caramelize.
- For the dough, place all ingredients into bowl and knead for 10 mins until dough is shiny. weigh dough into 300g pieces and roll into balls. Rest for at least 1 hour or best result is to refrigerate over-night with a cloth over top.
- Pre heat fan forced oven to 220C
- Roll dough into circles, place onto a baking tray or pizza board lightly dusted with semolina or flour.
- Top pizza with tomato base and generously scatter meat, cheese, onions and chillies over the top .
- Put in oven and cook till golden, approximately 12 minutes, cut and serve.