Grilled Scotch Fillet & Pasta Salad with Summer Tomatoes, Basil & Feta
4 x Harvey Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
Sea salt & ground black pepper
200g rigatoni pasta
250g mixed cherry & grape tomatoes
1 bunch fresh basil leaves
1 red chilli, finely sliced
4 tbsp baby capers
2 cloves garlic
200g marinated Persian feta
For the dressing
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water per packet instructions and drain. Drizzle with olive oil and allow to cool slightly.
- Heat a BBQ or grill plate until very hot, season scotch fillet generously with salt and pepper and char for 3 minutes on each side. Rest on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters, chop chilli, garlic & capers, tear basil leaves and combine with warm pasta & crumbled feta in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, drizzle over salad and toss gently.
- Slice scotch fillet into thin slices and serve on top of salad.