- 4 x Harvey Beef Premium Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt flakes & black pepper for seasoning
For the Capsicum Sauce
- 2 red capsicums
- 100g walnuts
- 2tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
For the Polenta Chips
- 450ml water
- 150g instant polenta
- 100g grated parmesan
- 15g butter
- Instant polenta for coating
- 1L vegetable oil for frying
- For the polenta, bring the water to the boil in a small pot, season with salt and whisk in the polenta slowly, then simmer on a low heat for 3 minutes. Fold in the parmesan and butter until melted through and pour into a lined high sided baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set. When set turn out and cut into thick chips.
- For the sauce, lightly oil the capsicum and char over medium heat on a BBQ grill or gas flame until blackened all over. When cool remove the charred skins and seeds. Blitz with walnuts, paprika and oil until smooth.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot or deep fryer to 200c, toss polenta chips in leftover dry polenta until well covered and deep-fry for 3 minutes until golden, then drain on paper towel.
- Heat a BBQ or grill plate until very hot, season scotch fillet with salt and pepper, char for 3 minutes on each side, then cover with BBQ lid and cook for a further 3 minutes. For medium rare check for 52c internal using a digital meat thermometer. Rest on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook kale in boiling water for 30 seconds and drain, squeeze over lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Slice scotch fillet & serve with a generous amount of sauce, chips and kale.