- 1 pkt Harvey Beef Angus Beef Sausages
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 12 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 free range eggs
- 4 thick slices Brioche
- Olive oil, sea salt and pepper
- In a fry pan heat 2 tbsp oil and fry onion and garlic until browned. Add canned tomatoes and paprika and bring to a gentle simmer. Season with salt and pepper and add cannellini beans. Simmer for 10 minutes and add chopped parsley
- Bring a sauce pan of water to the boil, add eggs and boil for 7 minutes. Remove and cool eggs in cold water. When cool peel eggs.
- Heat grill plate to medium heat, grill brioche for 30 seconds on each side, then grill the sausages for 8-10 minutes until cooked. Serve with hot beans on brioche, cut eggs in half and serve with sausages.