Eva & Debra’s Thai Beef Larb with Harvey Beef Mince
1 tbsp peanut oil
500g Harvey Beef mince
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1/2 bunch coriander (separate roots and stem from coriander leaves)
1/4 cup fish sauce
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
6 spring onions (white part only), sliced finely
1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
1 long green chilli
2 baby cos lettuce
1. Brown beef mince for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and coriander roots and stems and cook for a few more minutes.
2. Add fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar.
3. Remove from the heat and stir through spring onions and half the coriander leaves, mint leaves and chilli
4. Sprinkle with toasted rice and add remaining coriander
5. Serve in cos lettuce leaves or with jasmine rice and a squeeze of lime.