Double cheese burger sliders on mini brioche buns with pickles & garlic aioli
1 packet Harvey Beef burgers
4 brioche burger buns
4 slices burger cheese
8 tbsp garlic aioli
1 x lettuce
4 large gherkins sliced thickly
- To make mini sliders, separate each pattie into 4 and shape into a mini pattie 1 cm thick. Or simply use the burgers as they come.
- Heat a grill plate to medium hot heat, cut the brioche buns and grill lightly.
- Rub the burger patties with a little oil, grill burgers for approximately 3 minute each side (mini) or 8 minutes each side (full sized) until fully cooked through.
- Top each burger with a slice of burger cheese and allow to melt.
- Assemble the burgers, with 1 or 2 patties stacked on each other, then lettuce, aioli and thick slices of crunchy pickles.