- 4 x Harvey Beef Premium Porterhouse Steaks
- ½ Japanese pumpkin, sliced into 12 wedges
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
For the Spice Rub
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried sage
- 1tsp minced garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt flakes & cracked black pepper
- Combine ingredients for the spice rub, rub generously over the steak and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180c, place pumpkin wedges on a lined baking tray. Warm honey and mix with 2 tbsp of olive oil, brush pumpkin with honey and oil mixture and sprinkle with fennel seeds, salt & pepper. Bake for approx. 20 minutes until soft & golden.
- Preheat a frypan or grill until very hot, grill porterhouse for 4 minutes on each side, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving with pumpkin on the side.