- 500g Harvey Beef Premium mince
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 4 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped green chilli (optional)
- 150g chopped water chestnut
- 3 spring onions
- ½ bunch coriander
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- White pepper to taste
- 8 medium iceberg lettuce leaves
- Heat a large fry pan or wok over a high heat, heat 1tbsp sesame oil and add half the beef and fry until dark brown using a wooden spoon or spatula to break mince into small pieces. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining mince.
- Wipe frypan clean, return to medium high heat, add remaining tablespoon of oil and fry garlic and ginger and chilli if desired for 30 seconds, then return beef to pan and add soy and oyster sauce.
- Cook stirring for 1 minutes until boiling and the meat is glazed. Remove from heat and add water chestnuts, chopped coriander, spring onions and white pepper.
- Divide mixture into 8 iceberg lettuce cups & garnish with more coriander & chopped ginger.