BBQ Scotch Fillet with Summer Salad, Medley Tomato, Bocconcini, Grilled Corn & Pesto
4 Harvey Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
1 punnet Medley Cherry Tomatoes
1 pack Traditional Bocconcini
2 heads sweetcorn
200g Basil Pesto
- Remove the steak from the packet, season with salt & pepper & rub in a little oil. Light the BBQ or heat a grill pan to a high heat.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes as desired, toss in little pesto, drain the Bocconcini.
- Rub the corn in a little oil and grill for around 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Grill the steaks for minutes 4 each side, allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- To serve, trim the corn from the cob and arrange with the tomatoes & bocconcini, drizzle over with pesto, and serve the steak alongside.