- 4 x Harvey Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 1 brown onion
For the Salad
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 large tomato
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. chopped chipotle pepper
- Olive oil, sea salt & pepper
- Heat BBQ grill plate to very hot, season sweetcorn with salt pepper and rub in a little olive oil. Char corn a few minutes each side until dark grill marks appear.
- Slice onion into thick rings, rub cut side with olive oil and char on the grill until edges have blacked. Set aside and pull apart into rings when cool.
- For the salad, dice tomatoes in to a fine dice, cut kernels from the corn and add to a mixing bowl with diced avocado, chopped coriander and chipotle pepper. Dress with lime juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Heat BBQ or grill plate until very hot, season scotch fillet with salt and pepper, char for 3 minutes on each side, then cover with BBQ lid and cook for a further 3 minutes. For medium rare check for 52c internal using a digital meat thermometer. Rest on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on asparagus and char on grill for 30 seconds on each side.
- To serve – slice steak, arrange with asparagus, onions and plenty of salsa.