- 4 x Harvey Beef Premium Porterhouse Steaks
For the chimichurri
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 long green chilli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
For the Salad
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 2 tbsp baby capers
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt flakes & cracked black pepper
- For the chimichurri – wash and pick the leaves, roughly chop the chilli and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Blitz together in a food processor until smooth.
- Pre-heat BBQ grill plate to very hot, season steaks with sea salt, pepper and rub with oil. Sear for 4 minutes on each side, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- For the salad – wash and dry the leaves. Thinly slice the red onion and soak in the red wine vinegar for 5 minutes until pickled and bright. Dress the leaves with onions, baby capers and extra virgin olive oil.
- Slice the steak, drizzle with a generous amount of chimichurri and serve salad on the side.