BBQ Peppercorn Steak Sandwich, Cajun Caramelised Onions & Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Harvey Beef Peppercorn Butterflied Rump
2 large brown onions
2 tbsp mixed Cajun spices
6 tbsp chipotle mayonnaise
6 fresh ciabatta bread rolls
- Remove beef from packet and open to 1 flat piece.
- Heat BBQ or frypan to a medium heat.
- Slice onions and fry in a little oil, turning regularly until soft & golden, add Cajun spice and mix then remove from the heat.
- Fry peppercorn beef in a little oil for 7 minutes each side, or until cooked as desired. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice beef into thin slices and assemble into bread rolls, top with onions & chipotle mayonnaise.