Texas BBQ Ribs
Tasty premium Western Australian Ribs, glazed in a smoky BBQ sauce with a hint of spice. Best slow-cooked in the oven or slow cooker for an old fashioned Texas BBQ delight. Gluten free.
- Preheat oven to 160 deg C
- Remove ribs from packaging, place in a roasting dish, pour over any excess marinade, 1/2 cup of water and cover with foil. Alternatively place ribs and marinade into oven bag, pierce holes in bag and place on roasting dish.
- Place into oven and slow cook for 2.5hrs per 1kg or until meat falls from the bone
- Remove from oven, place onto a serving dish and pour remaining marinade over the ribs. Cover with foil, allow to rest for 10 mins, then serve.
Slow Cooker Method
- Place ribs and marinade into slow cooker with 1/2 cup of water.
- Slow cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and pour marinade over the top to serve.