Peppercorn Butterflied Beef Rump
Our mouth-watering premium Western Australian Butterflied beef in a delicious cracked peppercorn marinade, lightly seasoned with herbs & spices. Gluten Free.
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Remove from packaging, place on rack with roasting dish with ½ cup of water.
- Place in oven and cook for approx. 30 mins per 1kg.
- Remove from oven, place on serving dish and cover with foil.
- Rest for 10 mins then serve.
- Place beef into slow cooker with ½ cup of water.
- Slow cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and serve.
BBQ Method (Hooded BBQ)
- Preheat BBQ to 180C.
- Place beef in the centre of the BBQ, turn off burners directly below the beef and leave outer burners on. Keep the lid closed.
- Turn beef every 5 mins.
- Cook for approx. 20 mins per 1kg.
- Remove from BBQ, place on serving dish and cover with foil. Rest for 10 mins then serve.