Lightly marinated tender beef.
- Preheat oven to 170C. Unwrap, put in roasting tray.
- Cook for 1 hr per kg, until internal temp is 64-68C.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil for 10 mins, slice & serve.
- Unwrap, put into slow cooker with 600ml stock or water per kg.
- Cook on med/high for 8 hours or low for 12 hours.
- Remove from cooker, pull apart and serve.
- Unwrap, cut across grain into 3cm thick steaks. Preheat pan/BBQ to medium/high.
- Cook for 6 mins on each side, turning twice.
- Remove from heat, cover with foil for 10 mins and serve.