You can use our Harvey Beef Porterhouse or Scotch Fillet in this recipe. Click here to find your nearest stockist.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS / SERVES 4
- 4 x 200g oyster blade steaks, diced
- 2 cups dry pasta, eg spirals
- 2 onions, sliced
- 100 g sun-dried tomato, sliced thinly
- 100 g Kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ bunch basil, chopped
- ¼ bunch chives, chopped
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g rocket or mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions – strain in colander and leave to cool in cold water.
- Heat a wok to hot and add 1 tbsp of oil and cook the beef in 3 batches; set aside when cooked and loosely cover with aluminium foil.
- Cook the sliced onions in the wok over low heat until soft and translucent. There’s no need to add oil.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, olives, onions, herbs, cooked beef and pasta; season with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. Just before serving, add rocket or mixed lettuce leaves.
- Try a wholemeal or whole grain pasta to boost fibre intake.
Click here for more recipes from the “Better on Beef” team