ABOUT THE COMPANY
Harvey Beef is the state’s largest processor of high-quality beef for local and international markets, underpinned by an absolute commitment to workplace safety, growth, investment, customer service, quality and animal welfare. Harvey Beef operates as part of the Harvest Road businesses and is owned by Tattarang, which is Australia’s largest and fastest-growing private investment group.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this role is for a trade qualified fitter with strong industry experience and a broad range of mechanical fitting based in the country town of Harvey, Western Australia. Our Maintenance and reliability team ensures the availability of plant and equipment to support the production/manufacturing function.
- Have a high regard for safe working methods.
- Regular machinery inspections and make adjustments or repairs accordingly.
- Troubleshooting equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and investigate for repairs.
- Drive ongoing and preventative maintenance programs.
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements
- Monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements.
- Supervise TA’s and contract staff in line with company standards.
- Manufacture, repair and fault-find hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Mechanical Trade Certificate is Essential.
- Experience with Hydraulic or pneumatics would be highly regarded.
- Exposure to food or FMCG processing systems, especially within the red meat Industry is advantageous.
- Exposure to Vacuum Packaging equipment desirable.
- Understanding of OHS practices and compliance and confined space requirements.
- Be able to fabricate and weld would be advantageous.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Based in one of the fastest growing shires in Western Australia, 140kms south of Perth, Harvey offers a relaxed lifestyle in the heart of farmlands and close to beaches:
- Be home every night.
- PPE supplied and laundered on site.
- Spacious well equipped air conditioned workshop.
- Attractive salary and remuneration packages.
- Opportunities for training and career growth.
- Free onsite parking.
- Discounted canteen with well-equipped crib room.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program.
- Staff Discounts.
Our organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close: 28/04/2023
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info call +61 8 9729 0000