Thai BBQ Steak
Our consumers love Harvey Beef for its taste, and that it can be cooked so well, in so many different ways. Click here for delicious and easy to cook recipes.
Harvey Beef operates within a culture of continuous quality improvement throughout manufacturing, equipment, service and product delivery. Our innovative processing procedures meet the highest production, safety and hygiene standards, resulting in the delivery of premium beef products for consumers around the world.
- Harvey Beef complies with the National Livestock Identification System that has been developed to enable lifetime traceability of all Australian livestock
- Harvey Beef's Quality Assurance System meets all Australian health standards under our Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system that is regularly monitored
- Harvey Beef is an export approved facility that is AUS-MEAT A+ accredited
- Harvey Beef is USDA approved
- Harvey Beef exceeds the ISO Standards under the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS) to which the plant and all its operations conform
- Harvey Beef's own in-house microbiological laboratory is accredited by the Commonwealth Government's National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) and is regularly audited
- Harvey Beef meets the stringent quality standards required under the unique grading system, Meat Standards Australia (MSA)
- Harvey Beef is fully accredited for exports to Japan under the Japanese JAS program
- Harvey Beef's slaughtering methods comply with Halal religious and cultural criteria